Follow these easy steps to get started.
- Step 1:
- Contact us to arrange an initial appointment and register for classes.
- Step 2:
- Download and complete the Household Profile application provided by the Michigan State Housing Development Authority (MSHDA).
- Step 3:
- Gather the following financial documents:
- Two months of current paystubs or proof of income, social security, etc.
- Two months of most current bank statements
- Two years of Federal Tax returns with W2s
- Step 4:
- Bring your completed Household Profile Application and your financial documents to your appointment.
After your initial registration appointment, you will attend the class and then begin to work with an advisor personally who will assist throughout the process.